Thursday, January 8, 2015

still drawing

A quick post, in case anyone still checks this after my months of silence. I have not abandoned my illustrations. I am still drawing away, just unable to get access to a computer. I do regret not writing sooner. Here is what has happened since my last drawing in September, if you care for an explanation: Life has just decided to have its way with me. I write to you now quite literally 1,400 miles away from where I started, after numerous hospitals stays, job changes, a broken relationship, a new name, and some time in a psych ward. I am very fortunate to be alive and even more so to have the friends I do.

Reading pact through some of my lowest points has helped me to keep it together. I am grateful for wildbow, and his skill at storytelling. Allowing me to forget my troubles for a short time.

I will leave it at this for now. I am at a place where I am no longer living out of my car, and can get my computer running. I hope to get artwork up as soon as I am able.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me with your encouragement. It has meant so much to me.

Sincerely,
Milo Rook


PS - cell phone snaps of sketches of Evan.




3 comments:

  1. It's good to have you back - your drawing of Pact are my favotire fanart of my favorite series.
    Keep going ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you're in a better place! Stay safe and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished Pact, and I'm excited to come here to see the work that you've done over the course of the story!

    I hope that 2 years later, you are even in a better place than this post found you in!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete