Sunday, June 22, 2014

Preview: Art nouveau sneak peek







My friday deadline came and went.
Sigh.

Been working on this single piece for over 20 hours. Not straight, usually in 5 hour chunks, but the bottom line is, I'm losing my mind.

Here's all that I can give to you:

Blake's tired face and a preview of Rose in a stylized bike mirror surrounded by holly, as a minor piece of the Art Nouveau portrait. I can't share any more of this because I've repainted it about 5 times and frankly, its a mess. Going back and forth between traditional and digital media is merry hell.

(All will make sense when I finally upload the final piece)

If I just find time to pull another spare 15 hours or so this week, this will be complete and I can go back to doing chapter doodles.

I appreciate your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment