Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wildbow's vacation




....OK LET ME EXPLAIN.

First. I like to imagine Wildbow with a freaking majestic beard and a beanie (because yes, I call them BEANIES, or a knit cap and not... a... toque. You silly Canadians. What the hell kind of word IS THAT.)

Secondly. Wildbow was been writing in the comments section of each new chapter to give us updates of his brother's wedding he's been helping with, and at one point he shared a story of a hellish week that involved suit shopping and his family's car trying to blow up. I suggested that it was the EYE causing them trouble and ever since, have had this scene in my head. And yes, being mature and giggling about the word "hoser".

Still so many pieces I'm working on.
And I'm doodling Buttsack at work now.

THANKS WILDBOW.


your friendly neighborhood spiderman,
Rook

No comments:

Post a Comment