Friday, October 3, 2014

Welcome, stranger



Spoiler alert!

Snape kills Dumbledore.

This warning will make NO sense if you are viewing on a mobile device.  Sorry. I can't stop you from jumping off the ledge!



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like my doodles and illustrations.

Here's where I'm at:
I'm an amateur artist who draws for stress relief. For this blog, I will post as often as I can - but unfortunately this work comes third, after my two retail jobs. I am often sleep-deprived, but my art keeps me sane. My goal is to complete a big watercolor scene from every chapter before the story completely ends at some point in my life.

By donating, you can ensure artwork posted more frequently. Also feel free to throw drawing ideas at me, or characters you want to see fleshed out that I've missed. You can always contact me here in the comments, or at Rookneversleeps@gmail.com. I reply to everything.


Please enjoy the world that Wildbow has created, and feel free to get in touch with me.
I promise I don't bite.
(Unless its a full moon. Then its a little iffy.)


No comments:

Post a Comment